YET was happy to participate at the kick-off meeting of our newest EU project. DiFens – Digital Security for Young Entrepreneurs aims to help entrepreneurs utilize ICT Technologies, provide opportunities for young entrepreneurs and promote social entrepreneurship. Our kick-off meeting was held in Cyprus, Nicosia hosted by the University of Cyprus.
- Help entrepreneurs utilize ICT technologies for their businesses online, in compliance with the demand for Digital Security
- To provide opportunities for potential young entrepreneurs and young entrepreneurs to enrich their Digital Security expertise and gain as well social entrepreneurship skills, profiting from the specially elaborated e-Manual, benefit from tailored to their needs mentoring, exchange good practices and transfer know-how among each other via sophisticated online platform
- Promote social entrepreneurship and social innovations for implementation even in the early stage of business development
By providing educational and practical guidelines, as well as mentoring support from youth workers. All of the above mainly established in digital environment.
- Potential young entrepreneurs – students
- Young entrepreneurs – already employed / entrepreneurs
- Youth workers in partner organisations and in general: delivering training to above subgroups, mentoring support etc.
Partners of DiFens program are:
- University of Cyprus – Software Engineering and Internet Technologies (SEIT) Laboratory (Lead Partner)
- LIF – Law and Internet Foundation, Bulgaria
- Kielce Technology Park – Poland
- Celjski mladinski Center – Celje Youth Center – Slovenia
- Young Entrepreneurs of Thessaloniki – YET
Funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union