ΥΕΤ and the rest of DIYouth partners -“Timisoara 2021 – European Capital of Culture” Association (Romania), the Western University of Timisoara (Romania), Helixconnect (Romania) and “Novi Sad – European Capital of Culture” Foundation (Serbia) – invite you to test the materials of the online course for young entrepreneurs in the cultural and creative sector developed within the Erasmus+ project “DIYouth – Digital Youth Training on Creative & Cultural Digital Entrepreneurship” (Project no: 2021-1-RO01-KA220-YOU-000028558).
Please follow the 2 steps:
✅ Please check the following course materials:
- Booklets (EN)
- Module 1: Entrepreneurial Skills for the Cultural and Creative Sector (CSC)
- Module 2: Transition to digital skills – CCDE
- Module 3: Understanding the CCS Development Panorama
- Module 4: Relearn to learn in a digital context
- Webquests (EN)
- Concept Maps
- Virtual simulator “The serious game”
EN / GR / RO / SR
- Online questionnaire with 40 questions
✅ Give us your feedback by filling the following questionnaire >> Feedback form
DIYouth project (Digital Youth Training on Creative & Cultural Digital Entrepreneurship) aims to develop a transnational training program for young people and youth workers (non-formal education) that contains:
- a toolkit for training young people in digital entrepreneurship in cultural and creative industries.
- a train-the-trainer toolkit to enable youth workers to improve the quality and effectiveness of their digital and entrepreneurial training capacity.
- an online digital acceleration platform to help young people bring their ideas to market in collaboration with investors, policy makers, clients and other actors in the creative and cultural industries.
Also, within the project, a series of three conferences will be organized, one for each of the European capitals of culture involved in the project: Timisoara 2023, Novi Sad 2022 and Elefsina 2023.
DIYouth Consortium: West University of Timisoara (Romania), “Timisoara 2021 – European Capital of Culture” Association (Romania), Helixconnect Europe (Romania), ISQe (Portugal), “Novi Sad – European Capital of Culture” Foundation (Serbia), YET AMKE (Greece).
The project is co-financed by the European Union through the Erasmus+ programme – Strategic Partnerships for Cooperation in the field of youth.
Official website of the project: https://diyouth.eu/