DIYouth partners -“Timisoara 2021 – European Capital of Culture” Association (Romania), the Western University of Timisoara (Romania), Helixconnect (Romania), “Novi Sad – European Capital of Culture” Foundation (Serbia) and YET (Greece) – invite you to test the materials of the online course for youth worker train the trainers toolkit on cultural and creative digital entrepreneurship (CCDE), developed within the Erasmus+ project “DIYouth – Digital Youth Training on Creative & Cultural Digital Entrepreneurship” (Project no: 2021-1-RO01-KA220-YOU-000028558).
Who is this course for?
- Youth workers who support young people in any formal, non-formal or informal context;
- Managers, staff or volunteers of youth organizations who are involved in activities with young people;
- Students of the faculties of Business Administration or related studies
Please follow the 2 steps:
✅ Please check the following course materials:
- Booklets (EN)
- PowerPoint presentations (EN)
- Webquests (EN)
- Virtual simulator:
Virtual simulator for “Youth Mentors”
✅ Give us your feedback by filling out the following questionnaire >> Feedback form
DIYouth project (Digital Youth Training on Creative & Cultural Digital Entrepreneurship) aims to develop a transnational training program for young people and youth workers (non-formal education) that contains:
- a toolkit for training young people in digital entrepreneurship in cultural and creative industries.
- a train-the-trainer toolkit to enable youth workers to improve the quality and effectiveness of their digital and entrepreneurial training capacity.
- an online digital acceleration platform to help young people bring their ideas to market in collaboration with investors, policy makers, clients and other actors in the creative and cultural industries.
Also, within the project, a series of three conferences will be organized, one for each of the European capitals of culture involved in the project: Timisoara 2023, Novi Sad 2022 and Elefsina 2023.
DIYouth Consortium: West University of Timisoara (Romania – Leader), “Timisoara 2021 – European Capital of Culture” Association (Romania), Helixconnect Europe (Romania), ISQe (Portugal), “Novi Sad – European Capital of Culture” Foundation (Serbia), YET AMKE (Greece).
The project is co-financed by the European Union through the Erasmus+ programme – Strategic Partnerships for Cooperation in the field of youth.
Official website of the project: https://diyouth.eu/ FB: facebook.com/DIYouthErasmusPlusProject