The MIL Project Lab was a SALTO YOUTH Event that ran August 28 – 30, 2019 in Tallinn, Estonia. It gathered 35 participants from 25 countries (Iceland, Bulgaria, Greece, Lithuania, Poland, Estonia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Italy etc) and offered a platform for interaction between youth workers and media professionals. Archimedes Foundation Youth Agency (NA Estonia) (National Agency) was a Co-organiser of the event. YET participated as a partner organization.
Some of the topics that the 3 day program covered:
- Discussions with experts and media professionals
- Acquiring knowledge about Media and Information
- Brainstorming and developing project ideas and concepts
- Support and consultation for project planning, funding, communication, etc.
- Learning about inspirational practices and meeting other “doers” in the field
#MILProjectLAB #MILskills #yetngo[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”218″ gal_title=”MIL Lab”]