Virtual Kick off meeting for another EU project! Our Interreg Greece-Bulgaria Project just took off! Project SEA (Smart Cross-border Entrepreneurship Accelerator) is an ambitious cross-border project pursuing tangible and sustainable results.
The project’s main objective is to improve the regional business support system and empower the untapped entrepreneurial potential of the area with skills and knowledge on how to create start-up companies. This will be done by establishing the SEAccelerator in the CB (Cross-border) area, which will make use of the joint experience of the beneficiaries and experts from both countries. This key objective spells out into the following specific objectives:
- Outline the background for setting up the Accelerator – identify entrepreneurial strengths and opportunities across the CB area
- Establish the SEAccelerator via:
a. Investment component: prepare the Accelerator on-site infrastructure – refurbish/equip the premises at its regional nodes (Alexandropoulos, GR and Blagoevgrad, BG), and
b. Soft component – develop a comprehensive training and mentoring Programme for potential start-ups and new entrepreneurs
- Pilot the SEA – deliver one full SEAccelerator cycle to its beneficiaries
Partners in this Project are:
- Chamber of Evros
- American University in Bulgaria
- Association Business Information and Consulting Center – Sandanski
Stay tuned for news and updates for our Smart Cross-border Entrepreneurship Accelerator!
#entrepreneurship #accelerator #entrepreneurshipeducation #acceleratorprogram #startup #startupecosystem #startupfunding #startups #innovation #project #EUprojects #Interreg #yetngo