Startup Europe Week (SEW) is the largest regional entrepreneurship event and grassroots movement in the world whose goal is to help entrepreneurs grow and thrive wherever they are or come from. SEW has consistently achieved that through a series of locally focused events that connect the local ecosystem and show entrepreneurs what support is available at their particular city and regional level.
SEW is present in more than 300 cities in 50+ countries, with the collaboration of 250+ local co-organizers/ecosystem leaders. During SEW 2016, 2017 and 2018 more than 150.000 entrepreneurs attended SEW events around the world, and a global audience of 6 million+ entrepreneurs has been reached through more than 20 million+ impressions on online and social channels.
This year SEW19 Thessaloniki was all about young, bold entrepreneurs, thinking out of the box. The event was titled Start Right, Start Early, Start Up. YET was happy to co-organise the event again along with ViLabs & MADE.
This year’s event focused on:
- Intro to goal setting, prioritising, managing success & failures, picking partners, team working and negotiation
- Young entrepreneurs – big ideas
- How to turn an idea into a start-up?
- How much does an idea cost? Property rights early on, Maria Makrydaki, Trademark Companies Assn – ESIMET
- ParKing, Nikos Ipliktsoglou, represented Coca Cola Thessaloniki Entrepreneurship School 2018 winning team
The event hosted entrepreneurs, freelancers, academics, organisations and Startup Europe Week Founder, Igor Tasic via teleconference.
#startupeuropeweek2019 #sew19 #yetngo