This October, the heart of ancient wisdom, Athens, became a beacon of modern innovation as it hosted the latest and final transnational project meeting for the entreYOUTH Erasmus+ project. At YET, we had the honor of facilitating this gathering, which saw a consortium of partners coming together to address some of today’s most pressing challenges: food waste, sustainability, and the cultivation of entrepreneurial spirit among the youth.
A Meeting of Minds and Missions
The entreYOUTH project, funded by the European Commission via Erasmus+, is an ambitious initiative that aims to equip young people with the tools and knowledge to turn the tide of food waste and sustainability challenges into entrepreneurial opportunities. The project draws together a diverse group of partners, including:
- University of Almeria, Spain (Project Leader)
- Citizens in Power – CIP, Cyprus
- HELIXCONNECT EUROPE, Romania
- Catholic Scout Movement – CSA, Spain
- Ítaca, Spain
- YET, Greece
Each organization brings its unique expertise and vision to the project, creating a robust platform for innovation and growth.
The meeting’s agenda was thoughtfully curated to ensure a comprehensive review of the project’s progress and to plan for the final steps as entreYOUTH is approaching its completion.
The project partners focused on:
- Monitoring the overall project plan and ensuring we’re on track to meet our objectives.
- Discussing the finalization of key deliverables PR1, PR2, and PR4.
- Reflecting on the outcomes and learnings from the July 2023 Spain Training Event & Multiplier Events.
- Dissemination strategies to maximize the project’s reach and impact.
- Quality assurance processes to maintain the highest standards in all our outputs.
- Exploitation and sustainability planning to ensure that the project’s results have a lasting effect.
- Preparing for the final report, which will encapsulate the essence and learnings of our collaborative efforts.
As the meeting concluded, we were left with a renewed sense of purpose and excitement for the journey ahead. The entreYOUTH project is more than just a series of objectives; it’s a promise to the next generation—a commitment to a more sustainable future, underpinned by innovation and enterprise.
Stay tuned to our website for more updates as we continue to work towards making a difference in the lives of young entrepreneurs across Europe.
#ErasmusPlus #entreYOUTH #europeanproject #trainthetrainers #cirtculareconomy #reusing #Sustainability #FoodWaste #YouthEntrepreneurship #Innovation #TransnationalMeeting #Athens #yetngo